Arris CM820 Cable Modem
- Hardware Specifications
The Touchstone CM820 DOCSIS 3.0 8x4 Cable Modem delivers ultra-high speed data access to cable service subscribers’ homes and businesses.
Designed to support the services desired most by advanced users, including full support for new IPv6 services, the CM820 enables the home or small business user to address productivity needs with the speed and performance found only in the 8x4 bonded channel cable environment along with industry-leading ARRIS reliability.
With the CM820, cable operators can offer data services at speeds greater than 300Mbps to their subscribers to compete against VDSL and fiber to the home threats.
The CM820 enables Cable Operators to support businesses with Ethernet Services over DOCSIS using the Cablelabs BSoD implementation and provides competitive high capacity commercial services to businesses.
Not available in retail. Please check with your service provider for availability.
- Flexible NxM downstream/upstream channel bonding for superior throughput
- Two independent 96MHz wide RF tuners to receive downstream channels up to 1GHz
- Built in MoCA® immunity filter
- Downstream scanning override via web GUI for rapid installation
- Supports Business Services over DOCSIS