Optimized for live streaming, take advantage of the Osprey 230's Designed for Live features like logo bitmap overlay with transparency and positioning controls. Automatically detect and adapt on-the-fly when the input video format changes from movie frame rates to television frame rates. The Osprey 230 can do the job today and is ready for your future applications.
PCI-X power with analog video capture.
The Osprey 230 analog video capture card offers legendary Osprey® quality and reliability, designed for streaming professionals. It’s the ideal PCI-XTM analog card for broadcast professionals and global OEM systems integrators. With its composite and S-Video inputs and professional balanced audio features, it’s the card of choice for high quality, reliable video capture.
Industry proven performance.
More than 400K Osprey cards are being used globally in a variety of broadcast, commercial and industrial applications. You’ll find Osprey cards in mission-critical applications throughout the world.
Multiple streams per input.
Purchase the Osprey 230 with SimulStream® and you can feed audio and video to multiple encoders at the same time. Or, create multiple streams of the same type with completely independent settings for sizing, scaling, logos and bit rate.
The Osprey 230 works with popular video capture and encoding applications to provide maximum flexibility in meeting the requirements of your unique application.
- Microsoft® DirectShow® API
- One channel switchable input:
- Composite (BNC x 1)
- S-Video (mini-DIN)
- Balanced stereo (XLR x 2)
- Unbalanced stereo (RCA x 2)
- Unbalanced stereo line (3.5 mm)
- Closed-caption extraction/rendering
- Software-adjustable hardware audio gain control
- Logo/bitmap overlay
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Loss of video automatic test pattern generation with text overlay option
- Half-height / half-length board
- 6.60" L x 2.71"H (16.77 cm L x 6.87 cm H)
- 64-bit PCI™ interface
- 32-bit/33-MHz PCI compatible
- 3.3 V PCI 2.3 compliant
- Includes low-profile bracket
- 1 year limited hardware warranty
- Multi-core processors are recommended to run video applications.