Teleste Luminato Professional Modular Headend
- Hardware Specifications
Teleste Luminato headend platform is the most compact form factor in the industry with minimal power consumption and cabling requirements. The chassis have been divided into six processing modules. All modules can be hot swapped and auto configured, minimising service outage. The module slots can be equipped with any available Luminato receiver and/or output module.
The two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces with electrical or optical SFP modules are provided for IP payload traffic. MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 with SD, HD and 3D are supported, suitable for IP centric Cable TV, OTT and IPTV networks.
Management of the platform is via a web user interface or CLI (command line interface), providing local or remote access. The advanced DVB stream processing, UDP/IP and RTP/IP streaming and MPTS pass through offers a very flexible environment for service management.
The Architecture of the Luminato platform enables a very high performance with a very low power consumption.
- 6 processing and interface module slots
- 19” 1RU rack mechanics, rails for easy installation
- Horizontal cooling, the devices are allowed to stack directly without 1 RU space
- Slot for Power Supply and I/O module
- Power Supply Redundancy, Backup PSU available
- 2x gigabit Ethernet ports (SFP modules) for payload or redundancy
- 1+1 chassis redundancy
- Intuitive WEB user interface
- Automatic SID and PID remapping
- CLI (Command Line Interface)
- SNMP monitoring and traps
- DVB Simulcrypt
- Hot swap