Teleste DOCSIS mini-CMTS
- Hardware Specifications
Provide a fibre experience over coax with DOCSIS!
Teleste’s DOCSIS Access Hub (DAH) brings high-speed broadband connections and broadcast TV to your customers. The DAH works in existing two-way coax networks, and is an ideal broadband solution for the hospitality sector and for MDU applications requiring business broadband and managed wireless services. DAH is an ideal solution retrofit to buildings with exisiting COAX lines.
The DOCSIS Access Hub (DAH) mini-CMTS brings high-speed broadband connections and broadcast TV to your customers. It enables implementing various capacity scenarios supporting diverse business models and ensuring a high quality of service.
- Advanced management tools allowing free capacity allocation
- 16 downstream and 4 upstream channels
- Supported downstream modulations: QAM64, QAM256, QAM1024
- Supported upstream modulations: QPSK, QAM16, QAM64, QAM256
- Capacity of 960 Mbps downstream and 160 Mbps upstream
- Remote configuration and management
- USB port for local configuration
- Excellent ESD and surge protection
- Wide availability of subscriber modems
- Based on mature standards, developed for high availability networks